360 Faith is the practice of surrendering control of each part of your life to Jesus. Entering a relationship with Jesus is easy. However, discipleship comes with a great cost and an even greater reward. If you regularly examined your calendar, budget, relationships or any other part of life, is it apparent that I am a disciple of Jesus by looking at each one alone?
From any angle of your life is your faith evident?
Let every detail in your lives—words, actions, whatever—be done in the name of the Master, Jesus, thanking God the Father every step of the way. – Colossians 3:17 The Message
| From the heart of our house – links to the sermon series on this practice |
360 Faith – Pastor Todd Pope
| Guide for Bridge Group or Individual Practice |
Questions to ask yourself to practice 360 Faith:
- Morning: How will I demonstrate my love for Jesus today?
- Evening: Did I represent Jesus well today?
- Was my commitment to Jesus reflected in my finances this month?
- Was my commitment to Jesus reflected in my schedule this month?
- Was my commitment to Jesus reflected in my relationships this month?
- What new goals can I set that will draw me closer to Jesus?
- With my time and finances, how will I be more generous this year?
Is there a specific part of your life that you think needs attention? Either individually or as a group, discuss what is going to be a point of focus for you for this season of developing a 360 Faith.
(Finances, time management, marriage, healthy singleness, internet history, pride, etc).
Finish this prayer:
God, for however long you want, I am committed to becoming more like Jesus in the
area of my ______________________.
How can your Bridge Group or church family help keep you accountable in your focus area? (An avoidance of accountability is a roadblock to results).