July 17-21: Week 2 – Senior High Camp (Grades 9-12)
July 31-Aug 4: Week 4 – Junior High Camp (Grades 6-8)
1.Go to the following link and click REGISTER, then Click “Register Online, then click “Continue to Registration.” http://camp.studentmin.com/
2.Create a CampWise username & password (You will only need to do this once.
3.When you get to the page that says “Group Hold Registration?” Enter the Group Hold Code that applies to your week of camp:
Week 2 – Senior High: WAUKBR17W2
Week 4 – Junior High: WAUKBR17W4
4. Check the “Senior High” or “Junior High” box and click “Save/Next”
5. Select “Add New Contact” and fill in parent/guardian info as an emergency contact.
6. Select “Add New Contact” and fill in alternate emergency contact info. Click “Save/Next.”
7. Select the contact who should be billed for camp. If it is different than the emergency contact, select “Add new contact.”
8. Fill in all the required waivers. Click “Save/next.”
-IMPORTANT: Camper Profile Sheet: Be sure to select Waukesha-Bridge Church
9. If medications are needed at camp, fill in that information and click “Save/Next.”
10. Fill in desired cabin mates if needed and click “Save/next.”
11. Select any EXTRA merchandise you would like to purchase in advance and click “Save/Next.”
12. Select “View Dashboard” to pay the required deposit or pay in full for summer camp.
1. Select “Make a Payment” at your dashboard.
2. Select either minimum, full or other payment. The minimum amount to register is $40. You can go back and make more payments at a later time after this is paid. Click “Save/next.”
3. Enter in any money you would like available to the camper in the camp bank for spending money. Click “Save/next.”
4. Enter in credit card information. Click “Save/next.”
Please sign and return the this waiver to Pastor Tyler or to the Bridge Church office!
If you have any questions please do not hesitatate to call or email! Get ready for the best week ever!
Pastor Tyler Wolfe-Student Ministries Pastor